Church Street Practice.
Contact: Catherine Makepeace
22 Church Street
Tel: 01932 826014
About Church Street Practice.
Church Street Practice is located in a Primary Care Centre and Hospital built in 1999 on the site of the old cottage hospital, currently owned by NHS Property Service Ltd.
We look after the health care needs of approximately 13,000 patients. We share the first floor with another medical practice, The Rowan Practice, as well as a Walk-In Centre open 7 days a week (365 days a year), Treatment Room, Community Nursing team and Health Visitors. We have access to a variety of facilities on site such as X-ray, physiotherapy and podiatry. Out-patient clinics are held by local hospital consultants and there is a palliative care ward on the ground floor. We are part of North West Surrey Clinical Commissioning Group (NWS CCG).
Our philosophy is to provide high quality care to all our patients. We value the traditions of whole family medicine which has always been fundamental in our long established practice. As a team, we aim to give each patient the time they need within a supportive and caring environment. We recognise that the patient is at the centre of everything we do and deserves dignity, honesty and respect at all times.
The following are headings for the areas we plan to cover:
- Management of Information technology
- Patient Access
- Promote patient communication and engagement to include marketing of our services
- To maintain FFT at 85% likely or highly likely to recommend
- Premises (to include Infection Control)
- Continued working within CQC (and H&S) regulations
- Aim for improved quality outcomes for patients whilst maximising income into the Practice
- Maintain a minimum training status
- Continued engagement with local practices and NWS CCG
1 job with Church Street Practice.
Church Street Practice is looking for an enthusiastic, salaried GP to join our friendly team. We are ideally looking for 6-8 sessions per week.