Thamesmead Medical Associates
Gallions Reach Health Centre
Tel: 020 8333 5000
About Thamesmead Medical Associates
The Doctors, nurses and all staff are committed to the provision of High Quality Patient Care and best practice, through the delivery of services which are timely, considerate and responsive to the health and well being needs of our patients.
Our Mission Statement
To improve the health, well being and lives of those we care for.
We employ a "One Vision, One Voice" approach; to work hand in hand with our patients to meet a common objective of meeting the health needs of the patient population.
To achieve this we will:
- Listen to, and understand, the needs of our patients, and wherever possible reflect those needs on our services;
- Provide an environment which is clean, safe, and conducive to high quality patient care;
- Provide urgent appointments that enable patients, as a minimum, to talk to a clinician on the day;
- Offer patients, with on-going health issues, a clinical programme, jointly owned by both of us, to ensure that their reviews and medication are managed effectively;
- Ensure that clinical and non-clinical staff partake in Continuous Professional Development, ensuring we practice in accordance with national guidelines, recognise best practice, enable our patients and the Practice to benefit from continuous improvement and working with the wider healthcare environment to deliver innovative solutions
- Provide excellent customer service, by ensuring we respond to you in an open, caring and timely fashion and importantly keep our promises;
- Utilise available technology to enable all our clinical staff to respond effectively to your healthcare needs;
- Ensure your prescription when already on "repeat" is ready for collection within 48 hours of where there is an issue, contact you to advise of any delay;
- Provide non-NHS services in a timely fashion against an agreed tariff;
- Regularly communicate with you on Surgery performance;
- Respond quickly and pro-actively to any concerns you may have about the service you receive from us/
- We will ensure your religious and cultural beliefs are respected.
1 job with Thamesmead Medical Associates
Salaried GP position - 6-8 sessions - Looking for a real team player, good team environment - Specialist interests encouraged