Partner or Salaried GP, Kent
Partner or Salaried GP required for 6 to 8 sessions a week, job share applications considered.
We are looking for a motivated and committed team-player to join the 8 Partners at our progressive training practice in East Kent. We would be happy to wait for the right candidate.
- We are based in a Health Centre (no buy-in required) from which we run a thriving Minor Injury Unit. (Nurse- Led Clinic)
- We offer a number of non-core services to our 14,000 patient population including minor surgery, joint injections, LARC fitting and also offer carpal tunnel surgery to the wider community.
- We have access to on site ultrasound scanning, dermatology clinics and physiotherapy.
- X-ray facilities are available on site.
- Excellent Salary and prospects with 7 to 8 weeks combined holiday and study leave.
Faversham is a beautiful, historic market town. It is close to the cosmopolitan city of Canterbury, just 60 miles from London and yet within easy reach of attractive coastal areas and beaches. Canterbury and Faversham are home to a number of highly respected grammar and private schools.
Are you the person we are looking for? If so, please get in touch by contacting Sarah Dyer or Dr Gaurav Gupta either by filling out the application form below or via phone.
Our telephone contact number is 01795 562011 or 562012
We would love to meet you if you would like to arrange an informal visit.
Interviews will be held on Saturday 20th May 2017
Apply for Partner or Salaried GP, Kent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly