Salaried GP, Oldham
A chance to join a well-regarded, traditional family GP practice in Oldham. Highly regarded by the local community and allied health professionals alike. Whilst this is a partner led practice, Salaried GPs definitely have their say and can play a big hand in developing the surgery going forwards. A manageable workload, good working environment and competitive remuneration make this an opportunity not to be missed.
£9,500 per session + MDU + Benefits + BMA model contract
- Traditional Family GP Surgery
- Partner led
- Purpose built premises
- Strong team including Pharmacist support
- Well-vetted consultations; making your work more efficient
- High QOF achieving
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- Face-to-face consultations
- Not telephone consultation heavy
- Low number of home visits for the GP
- No out of hours or bank holiday commitments for the GP
- Flexible working pattern
- Teaching and training opportunities going forwards
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- The chance to shape the development of the practice
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.