GP Perth Suburbs - 70% of billings up to $350k billed
GP required for gerneal practice 20 minutes drive from Perth. They aim to provide the highest level of general practice care to all families and members of the community, by providing a friendly team of staff, who have a common goal to serve their community.
- General Medicine
- Care Plans
- Minor On-sight Procedures
- Baby Clinics
- Mental Health
- Skin Cancer Checks
- Clinipath pathology collection service is available from 8.00am to 4pm, Monday to Friday (closed for lunch 12.30pm-1pm)
- Bulk bill all patients with a valid Medicare card.
Expected patient numbers and gross billings
- 70% of billings up to $350k billed; 80% thereafter
- GPs only take between 3 to 6 months to become fully booked
- Minimum guarantee is offered for 4 months of $120 per hour
- GPs who have a focus on chronic disease management achieve an uplift in billings
- Minimum length of contract is 2 years
Based a short drive from Perth City and airport, you will be ideally located. The city runs alongside the Indian Ocean on the west coast and the distance from north to south is about 100km meaning many of the suburbs are based along the beautiful coastline with easy access to the stunning beaches. The Swan River providing lots of water activities runs through the city and has Darling Ranges for stunning scenery, walking and bike trails, to the west.
For further information please get in touch on 0131 336 0094 or
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; www.transitionmedical.com