GP required for Melbourne - 65% of billing with $100 per hour
A small group of accredited training practices in the city of Melbourne are looking for a GP to work across 2 of their practices which are a short drive apart, due to expansion and to meet patient demand. It’s a popular place to work, with many GPs having worked there for a number of years. This is a very busy and well established practice. With bulk billing clinics open 7 days per week with approximately 25 doctors across all practices and 30 administration staff.
- The opening hours of the practice are 9am – 11pm during the week and 9am – 8pm weekends.
- There is a mixed patient base including paediatric and geriatric.
- There is a fully equipped treatment room and they provide travel vaccinations, childhood vaccinations and pre-employment medicals.
- You will be offered 65% of billing with $100 per hour minimum guarantee for the first 3 months whilst you get established. The potential income is between $300 - $400k AUD per annum.
- You will be required to work a share in the roster including 2 evenings per week and 1 weekend day per fortnight. This will be accommodated as much as possible to fit in round your family life.
The practices are based in a growing area of Melbourne only 25 minutes from the city centre. Melbourne is a dynamic and cosmopolitan city and has recently been re-listed as the world’s number 1 most liveable city. The state of Victoria’s coastal capital has a population of around 4million. It is a vibrant hub of art and culture, sport and dining.
For further information please get in touch on 07983 685945 or
e-mail email@example.com; www.transitionmedical.com