**SALARIED GP ** COVENTRY ** ££Competitive SALARY + BENEFITS PACKAGE
Salaried GP required in Coventry | £95,000 plus MDU and Pension
Dream Medical is seeking a Salaried GP with a passion for past paced treatment to undertake a salaried position with an esteemed client of ours in Coventry.
As well as the colleagues you will work with at the purpose built centre, there is a very strong community team who aid the service on a daily basis. These include community nurses, HCA’s etc.
This role entails normal primary care services outlined below:
- Undertake a variety of duties including surgery consultations, telephone (or other) consultations and queries, home visits, checking and signing repeat prescriptions and dealing with queries, paperwork and correspondence.
- Make professional, autonomous decisions
- Assess the healthcare needs of the patients & screen for disease risk factors and early signs of illness while developing treatment and associated care plans
- Providing counselling and health education
- Refer patients to other care providers as required
- Record clear and contemporaneous consultation notes
- Champion the practice clinical governance programme & work with the Service Senior Management Team on clinical governance and service issues
- Compile and issue computer-generated acute and repeat prescriptions
- Support other members of the practice clinical team by providing clinical supervision as required
We are looking for GP’s with the following qualifications and experience to apply for this role:
- Full and current unrestricted GMC (UK) registration on the GP Register
- MRCGP (or working towards it)
- Excellent command of the English Language – both verbal and written
- GP Vocational or additional experience in general practice
- Knowledge of the NHS & understanding of clinical governance
- Able to work under pressure and within an ever changing environment as there is a Walk in aspect to this position.
- Hold a full and valid driving licence, own a car and be prepared to use it for business mileage
For a full job description for this rewarding role in Coventry, please do apply with your most up to date CV. We are able to wait for GP’s who have a notice period that needs to be cohered too so please do still apply if you have a 3 month + notice on your current contract.