** SALARIED GP ** LEEDS ** FRIENDLY TEAM ** GREAT SUPPORT ** ££ EXCELLENT + BENS
Salaried GP required in Leeds | Salary negotiable plus MDU and Pension
Dream Medical is seeking a Salaried GP with a passion for fast paced treatment to undertake a salaried position with an esteemed client of ours in the picturesque city of Leeds.
As well as the colleagues you will work with at the purpose built centre, there is a very strong community team who aid the service on a daily basis. These include community nurses, HCA’s etc.
This role entails normal primary care services outlined below:
- Undertake a variety of duties including surgery consultations, telephone (or other) consultations and queries, home visits, checking and signing repeat prescriptions and dealing with queries, paperwork and correspondence.
- Make professional, autonomous decisions
- Assess the healthcare needs of the patients & screen for disease risk factors and early signs of illness while developing treatment and associated care plans
- Providing counselling and health education
- Refer patients to other care providers as required
- Record clear and contemporaneous consultation notes
- Champion the practice clinical governance programme & work with the Service Senior Management Team on clinical governance and service issues
- Compile and issue computer-generated acute and repeat prescriptions
- Support other members of the practice clinical team by providing clinical supervision as required
We are looking for GP’s with the following qualifications and experience to apply for this role:
- Full and current unrestricted GMC (UK) registration on the GP Register
- MRCGP (or working towards it)
- Excellent command of the English Language – both verbal and written
- GP Vocational or additional experience in general practice
- Knowledge of the NHS & understanding of clinical governance
- Able to work under pressure and within an ever changing environment as there is a Walk in aspect to this position.
- Hold a full and valid driving licence, own a car and be prepared to use it for business mileage
The Salary on offer for this position is at the very top end of the scale in the UK at the moment to reflect the flexibility you as a GP will have to have.
For a full job description for this rewarding role in Leeds, please do apply with your most up to date CV. We are able to wait for GP’s who have a notice period that needs to be cohered too so please do still apply if you have a 3 month + notice on your current contract.