Salaried GP Vacancy, Streatham - with NHS Pension
This is a unique opportunity for you to take on a rewarding Salaried GP role within a highly respected practice. You would have the chance to work with and learn from an established team of GP Partners, and would be able to focus on specialist interests and a manageable workload. You would enjoy being in a high quality purpose built practice - and the post would be suitable for a GP of any experience to thrive in. If you are seeking to work with a close knit passionate team, with a clear path to Partnership, then this surgery is certainly for you.
Conveniently located in the Balham area, within walking distance of the nearest train station, and with ample secure parking provided
- Expanding patient list with a manageable workload
- Offering 4-9 Salaried sessions
- Recently refurbished, purpose built building meaning you will be in the best possible environment to provide high quality care
- Highly organised practice with a large team of permanent GPs, as well as practice nurses and HCAs
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- The practice will cover indemnity fees on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave (pro rata)
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs