Partner/Salaried GP Job, Gloucester
3 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within an expanding and developing practice in Gloucester. The practice operates across two surgeries, which are modern, purpose built and fully equipped to a very high standard. The practice takes a dynamic approach to the provision of health services in the local community and will continue to pursue new and exciting opportunities as and when they arise. You will be fully supported in the development of specialist interests.
- 4-8 sessions available
- Outstanding QoF scores, which are consistently 99% plus, so it's a high achieving practice with a fantastic reputation
- Large patient list size with excellent clinical and clerical support team in place
- Forward thinking and dynamic practice, which has implemented a lot of initiatives to ease GP pressure and workload
- Training Practice which means that you will be working in a very organised and well-structured.
- Salary circa £72,000-£76000 (pro rata) plus indemnity fee paid
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 weeks study leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
- Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Partner/Salaried GP Job, Gloucester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly