Salaried GP Position, Greenwich
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for to you work as a Salaried GP in Greenwich within a very innovative and progressive surgery, who are constantly adapting and shaping their services to fit in with changes in modern general practice. The practice has a superb reputation for their delivery of high quality primary care and is happy to welcome you to a highly supportive and experienced team with excellent practice structure.
- Superb practice structure and support network, special interests are also encouraged
- As a GP you are encouraged to use your self-initiative to introduce new services if you feel it will benefit the surgery
- Business-side of role is looked after by the Practice Manager, allowing you to focus on your patients
- Potential for family friendly flexible hours
- £85,000 - £90,000 FTE
- Indemnity fees paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Desire to work in a progressive environment
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on the NHS performers list
- Special Interests encouraged
What Happens Next
To apply for this role, click the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternative to this option, you can speak to a member of our GP division over the phone and in confidence by dialling 01423 813 450 and selecting option 3.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs