Lead GP Role, Nottingham
We are recruiting for a Lead GP in Nottingham to join a well-established and growing group of practices tailoring their delivery of excellent primary care services to changes within general practice. The practice is looking for an ambitious GP to join a friendly and highly knowledgeable practice team and help maintain the group's successful track record of delivering high quality patient care.
- Working alongside other gifted GPs
- Cohesive and experienced practice team
- Looking for a GP who wants to help drive the services that the surgery can offer and enjoys seeing the outcomes of their work
- Supporting the delivery of QOF and enhanced services, as well as supporting Junior GPs, nurses and trainees
- £85,000 - £95,000 FTE
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests
- Environment where you are enabled to focus on patient care
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on the performers list
- Desire to work in a dynamic and developing environment
- Aspiration to succeed and progress with a forward-thinking practice
What Happens Next
To apply for this job, click on the 'Apply' button and upload your latest CV. If you would rather discuss this and other suitable opportunities over the phone, please call our GP Division on 01423 813 450 and select option 3 to talk to a member of the team.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs