Salaried GP Role, Crawley
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a Salaried GP role with a clear view to Partnership. You would have the chance to work alongside a talented multi-disciplinary team, in a well-regarded practice, offering the chance to focus on specialist interests. You would enjoy being in a superb working environment which has been recently refurbished to an excellent standard - and the post would be suitable for a GP of any experience to thrive in. If you are seeking a manageable workload and a rewarding path of progression then this position is for you.
Conveniently located in the Crawley area, within easy reach of the M23 and the town centre. On-site parking provided.
- Expanding patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions
- Recently refurbished, modern building meaning you will have comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- The practice will cover indemnity fees on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs