GP – Brisbane, Australia– mixed billings – AU$300,000 p.a.
We are seeking a GP for a modern practice located just 25 minutes from Brisbane CBD.
- Established patient base
- Good working environment
- Great location just 25 minutes from Brisbane CBD
- Mixed billings
The practice is located inside a major shopping centre close to Brisbane and is co-located with a pharmacy, with pathology and radiology a short distance down the road.
The practice currently has 6 GPs, a dietician and a clinical psychologist who regularly attend, and a large treatment room and 5 consulting rooms. There is a friendly team of reception staff made up of 2 full-time and 2 part-time staff members. There are 2 registered nurses who make up one full-time equivalent nurse. This position as arisen due to maternity leave so there will be a full patient base to take over from September 2017.
Patient demographics are mixed with many families and a small percentage of elderly patients. The patients’ economic circumstances are diverse within the same geographic location.
- Competitive % billings
- Minimum guaranteed earnings of $100 per hour for 38 hours per week for the first 12 weeks
- Contract of 3 years preferred
- Start date for the position is early September 2017
- 38 hours p/w working Tuesday to Friday full days and Saturday morning
- GPs can expect to earn AU$300,000+ p.a.
To be considered for this position you must have MRCGP / UK CCT, MICGP, FRACGP or equivalent.
To find out more, or to apply, contact Nicky Gregory on +44 (0)131 240 5264 or email using the application form below.