GP – Waikato Region, New Zealand – fantastic work / life balance on offer
We are looking for a GP for an exciting opportunity in the heart of the stunning Waikato Region on the North Island of New Zealand.
- Start date July 2017
- 8–9 session per week
- No on-call but occasional Saturday clinic
- Minimum of 12-month contract with the hope to lead to permanent
- Rural practices which will give you more variety and exposure than urban practices
There’s never been a better time to look more closely at what NZ has to offer:
- No geographical restrictions – opportunities in major cities, towns, coastal, and rural locations
- Great transport links, most locations fly to international airports making flight connections to and from NZ easy
- Excellent educational system, with private and public schools as well as a number of tertiary institutions
- Strong real estate market and affordable housing to suit your style – apartment, townhouse, or lifestyle block
- Incredible scenery and diverse wildlife – explore the great outdoors from beaches to mountains
- Living well and feeling healthy is embraced as a lifestyle for all the family
To find out more, or to apply, contact Debbie Kirk on +44 (0)131 240 5279 or email using the application form below.