Salaried GP Job, Bracknell
Salaried GP - Bracknell (£72,000 P.A. FTE)
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a Salaried post with an established and high performing practice. You would be joining an experienced group of partners and benefit from working with an efficient and experienced administrative team. You will enjoy a relaxed and manageable workload, as well as great support for specialist clinical interests. This role will appeal to any GP seeking a path of progression and the chance to work with a varied demographic, whilst benefitting from outstanding support.
Conveniently located within easy reach of the M3 and M4, the practice is easily commutable from Bracknell, Camberley and Wokingham
- Established patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to Partnership if desired.
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs