Salaried GP (Partnership potential), Clevedon area
An extremely well-led forward-thinking practice which puts its GPs work/life balance first. Research practice, Training practice, keen to develop its GPs. Genuinely unique opportunity compared to the scores of vacancies locally. Clinical skill mix and GPs that still have coffee breaks and a real lunch-break.
If you're a newly-qualified GP or returning to work - huge level of support from multiple GP Trainers and individual mentorship.
Salary - Salaried £8,300 - £8,700 + Indemnity paid + BMA model contract + 6 weeks leave + 1 week leave
Partnership potential - high earning (dispensing)
Location - Clevedon area
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Clinical support team of Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacist, Specialist Mental Health Nurse
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Read Coders reducing your admin by 2/3rds
- Research practice
- Successful strict protocols/processes in place, vibrant team
- Pilots new schemes ahead of full implementation across the country
- Superb IT structure and support and organised practice
- Happy to support specialist interests
Your role -
- 5 - 8 sessions per week
- Very reasonable workload of 15 appts morning and 11 appts afternoon
- Low-visiting, only around 1 per week
- On-call every 2 - 3 weeks
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
The benefits -
- Working for one of the most forward-thinking practices in the UK
- £8,300 - £8,700 per session per annum Salaried GP
- Partnership potential - high earning (dispensing)
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Giant specialise purely in appointing within primary care for Salaried GP and Partner GP positions. View what other GPs & practices have said of their experience with them here: http://www.giantrecruitment.com/testimonials