GP - Taupo - NZ
Semi-rural practice based on the shores of Lake Taupo on the north island of New Zealand, require a GP to join their team. The practice have a patient base of around 15,000 and sees a number of casual patients especially over the summer months.
- You will be working alongside 7 other GPs and a great team of nursing and admin staff.
- The practice is open 8am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday and offers an after hours service to patients.
- Only 3 minutes walk from the town centre, the practice is close to a pharmacy, x- ray and lab facilities and a hospital.
- Alongside general practice they provide minor surgery facilities alongside nurse led clinics.
- The position is 8 or 9 sessions per week with on-call shared amongst the rest of the GPs in the local area which means no more than one evening per 3 weeks and one weekend per month.
A great place to enjoy the New Zealand lifestyle and that enviable work / life balance. Only 3 hours drive from Auckland, Lake Taupo is a great spot for fishing, walking, boating, swimming and dozens of other water sports - a must visit for anyone with a love of the outdoors. Due to its central North Island location it is within 1 to 2 hours drive of many other New Zealand attractions such as the beaches of Tauranga, hot springs of Rotorua, national parks and wine region of Napier
For further information with no obligation please call on 07983 685945 or e-
mail email@example.com; www.transitionmedical.com
Apply for GP - Taupo - NZ
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly