Salaried GP, Bedford
Forward-thinking GP Training practice offering an excellent working environment. The practice operates as a team and staff retention is superb, with a relaxed working atmosphere. The practice offers a variety of work. Initially looking to appoint a Salaried GP, there is Partnership potential in the medium-term.
Salary - £75,000 - £78,000 + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Bedford
The surgery -
- Modern, fit-for-purpose building
- Training practice
- Varied team of forward-thinking young Partners
- Support of Minor Illness Nurses & Prescribing Pharmacist
- Thorough administrative team - organised and no cutting corners!
- Mixed patient base
- SystmOne Clinical System
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- Reasonable and well thought-out workload
- Standard routine sessions of 15 appts per session & also some walk-in work available (separate to routine sessions)
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - £75,000 - £78,000 depending on experience
- + Indemnity paid in full
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Giant specialise purely in appointing within primary care for Salaried GP and Partner GP positions. View what other GPs & practices have said of their experience with them here: http://www.giantrecruitment.com/testimonials