Salaried GP - Up to Full Time - Leighton Buzzard
Up to full time
Leighton Road Surgery will provide you with an exciting opportunity to practice and further develop your high quality clinical skills as a member of a cohesive, energetic and forward thinking collaborative team.
- Excellent terms and conditions
- GMS Contract with Bedfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group (BCCG)
- Training Practice, committed to learning and developing the whole team
- Working over two sites within Leighton Buzzard
- Over 22,500 list
- Skill mixed team including a nursing department of 18
- High calibre staff and sound organisational systems
- Practice interests include:
- Providing new and innovative primary care services
- Commissioning and stretching the boundaries
- Clinical research and trials
- Career development for all personnel
- Vocational support, encouragement and a training culture
- SystmOne Clinical System, paperless procedures and intranet.
- High QOF achiever
Interested? Please submit an up to date C.V. and a brief covering letter outlining why you would like to join our practice to Judith Lakin, using the application form below.
Further information on the Practice can be obtained via our website www.leightonroadsurgery.co.uk
Informal enquiries and visits welcomed. Phone: Judith Lakin on
CLOSING DATE : FRIDAY 5 May 2017