**LOCUM GP ** WALSALL ** UCC ** FLEXI HOURS ** LONG TERM ROTA ** £90ph
*** Locum GP required for a UCC Contract in Walsall ***
*** NIGHTS, DAYS AND LONG DAYS AVAILABLE ***
Dream Medical is seeking Locum GPs with a passion for past paced treatment to undertake ongoing rota’s with an esteemed client of ours in Walsall.
Working in a purpose built Urgent Care Centre (with an option to work at 4 sites all in close proximity to each other) which is open 365 days a year; you will join a team of clinicians who are at the forefront of Urgent Care in the region.
We are looking for a locum GP interested in doing both UCC shifts and OOH shifts at any of the 4 centres on a regular basis.
As well as the colleagues you will work with at the UCC, there is a very strong community team who aid the service on a daily basis.
This role entails normal primary care services outlined below:
- Undertake a variety of duties including surgery consultations, telephone (or other) consultations and queries, home visits, checking and signing repeat prescriptions and dealing with queries, paperwork and correspondence.
- Make professional, autonomous decisions
- Assess the healthcare needs of the patients & screen for disease risk factors and early signs of illness while developing treatment and associated care plans
- Providing counselling and health education
- Refer patients to other care providers as required
- Record clear and contemporaneous consultation notes
- Champion the practice clinical governance programme & work with the Service Senior Management Team on clinical governance and service issues
- Compile and issue computer-generated acute and repeat prescriptions
- Support other members of the practice clinical team by providing clinical supervision as required
We are looking for GP’s with the following qualifications and experience to apply for this role:
- Full and current unrestricted GMC (UK) registration on the GP Register
- MRCGP (or working towards it)
- Excellent command of the English Language – both verbal and written
- GP Vocational or additional experience in general practice
- Knowledge of the NHS & understanding of clinical governance
- Able to work under pressure and within an ever changing environment
- Hold a full and valid driving licence, own a car and be prepared to use it for business mileage
The hourly rate on offer for this position is at the very top end of the scale in the UK at the moment to reflect the flexibility you as a GP will have to have. We can offer £90.00 an hour to locum GPs across the 4 sites.
We can offer shifts and rotas 2 months in advance so please do apply if you are thinking of doing locums now or in the future.
For a full job description for this rewarding role in Walsall, please do apply with your most up to date CV.
We are able to wait for GP’s who have a notice period that needs to be cohered too so please do still apply if you have a 3 month + notice on your current contract and are looking to work as a locum GP.
Apply for **LOCUM GP ** WALSALL ** UCC ** FLEXI HOURS ** LONG TERM ROTA ** £90ph
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly