Salaried GP based in Rochester Area
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a Salaried post with a forward thinking and highly thought of practice. You would be joining an established group of partners and benefit from working with an efficient and experienced administrative team. You will enjoy a manageable workload and great support for specialist clinical interests, as well as being part of an exciting period of expansion for the practice. This role will appeal to any GP seeking a path of progression and the chance to work with a varied demographic, whilst benefitting from outstanding support.
Conveniently located in the Chatham area, within easy reach of the M2 and M20
- Expanding patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to Partnership if desired
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold regular clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs