Salaried GP, Swindon
Based just outside Swindon in a picturesque surgery, we are currently appointing a Salaried GP (Partnership available) for a practice which has embraced changes in the past few years in recruiting a clinical skill mix to the practice with Nurse Practitioners, Paramedics and Physician Associates alongside the permanent GPs. Very few home visits and superb admin workflow offering a good work-life balance.
Salary - £8,500 - £10,000 per session + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - 15 minutes west of Swindon off M4
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice
- Forward-thinking in its approach
- Mixed patient base, including affluent/farming
- Employs Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, trains Physician Associates
- Offers nurse-led triage to improve on-call experience for GP
- Highly-skilled admin team, excellent admin workflow with processes in place
- High QOF achieving
- Happy to support specialist interests and serious about GP education
Your role -
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- 15 appointments per session
- Low/no home visiting (completed by the Paramedic)
- To be a team player!
- Using SystmOne Clinical system
The benefits -
- £8,500 - £10,000 per session
- Indemnity fees paid
- Contract heavily based on BMA inc sick pay/maternity pay
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Apply for Salaried GP, Swindon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly