Salaried GP or Partner GP, Great Yarmouth
We are recruiting a Salaried GP for a modern, stable and well-regarded practice, situated near Great Yarmouth. The practice looks after their GPs; taking innovative steps to minimise admin and red tape; meaning more time for you to focus on clinical matters. This is a truly harmonious working environment; positive attitudes prevail and there is lots of support from colleagues.
- £80,000 - £90,000 FTE + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave + NHS Pension
- Near Great Yarmouth (affluent patient demographic)
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Working towards becoming a Training Practice (already train medical students and have a top of the range training room)
- A great team of well-tenured, skilled Clinicians including a Physician Associate
- Great links and work closely with local hospital
- First-rate admin support and paperless systems; taking a lot of pressure and unnecessary tasks away, allowing you to concentrate on your clinical duties
- No home visits needed
- 6 - 9 sessions considered
- This is a highly organised practice in terms of workflow and paperless systems
- The practice is committed to developing the staff and will support your special interests
- No weekend or out of hours' work
- Flexibility; the chance to do hours that fit around outside commitments
- Newly Qualified considered
- £9,000 - £10,000 per session
- Indemnity cover
- Support for professional development
- 6 weeks' leave + 1-week study leave
- Career progression; partnership opportunity available
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.