Salaried GP Job, Wirral
If you wish to pursue a fulfilling new job as a Salaried GP in the Wirral, then please read on. This role affords the chance for you to work in a supportive and very well organised practice structure that also promotes very manageable workloads (patient consultations allotted for in excess of 12 minutes). The surgery promotes a supportive and professionally rewarding atmosphere whilst allowing you to get to know your patients. The supportive structure within the practice will allow a GP of any experience to thrive.
- 6-8 sessions
- Extremely well organised practice supporting manageable workloads
- Patient centred approach leading to high-quality patient outcomes
- £72,000 - £80,000 FTE + indemnity paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking team
- Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs