Salaried GP Job, Llanfechain
Enjoy being a GP again by working within this forward thinking, innovative, quality approach GP practice situated in a superb part of Wales. Although operating currently at 10 minute appointments, this surgery is looking to work to 15 minute appointments with additional Salaried GP's on board.
There is an excellent multi-disciplinary team which includes Nurse Practitioners, Specialist and District Nurses, Pharmacist, Dispensing and administrative support. This practice is high earning and provide the highest level of care that their own GP's would want to receive.
This is within easy reach of Shrewsbury & Chester (35 minutes by car) and boasts 3 purpose built sites. This is also a successful training practice and they dispense to 90% of the 11,000 patients whilst at the same time providing a large variety of services & clinics including Medical cover for local Community Hospital.
- Working towards 15 minute appointments with additional Salaried GP's being hired
- Happy to expand and support interests
- All GP's are involved in the direction of the surgeries not just partners and they boast a superb clerical and clinical team which are seen as just as important as the GP's
- Training Practice with 11,000 patients; 7 GP Partners so a lot of support
- Salary completely negotiable dependent on experience
- Opportunity to work with local community hospital
- MDU cover for the right candidate
- NHS Pension
- Virtual Ward Admission Process
Key Skills and Qualifications
- You must be Registered to practice with the GMC (or able to register with them to practice)
- Passionate about being the best GP and working together with the practice team to advance the practice
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs