Salaried GP Position based in Telford
We are looking for a Salaried GP in Telford to join a forward-thinking and progressive surgery embracing and adapting to progression in general practice. The practice has a successful track record of delivering high quality primary care services to patients and is an opportunity for someone to be part of an exciting, supportive structure.
- Supportive practice structure where special interests are encouraged
- As a GP you are encouraged to introduce new ideas and services
- Practice Manager is responsible for the business side of the role so you can focus on providing high quality patient care
- Potential for family friendly flexible hours
- £70,000 - £90,000 FTE
- Indemnity fees paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Desire to work in a progressive environment
- Special interests encouraged
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on the NHS performers list
What Happens Next
To apply for this job, click on the 'Apply' button and upload your latest CV. If you would rather discuss this and other suitable opportunities over the phone and in confidence, please call our GP Division on 01423 813 450 and select option 3 to talk to a member of the team.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs