Salaried GP (with opportunity for future partnership) 5 - 8 sessions, Manchester
(with opportunity for future partnership)
5 - 8 sessions
Unsworth Group Practice, Peter House Surgery, Westhoughton, BL5 3UB.
- Friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team.
- Providing quality care in semi-rural community
- Close to Manchester and the motorway network (M61, J5)
- Well organised practice of 20,250 patients
- 11 Partners, 1 salaried GP, 1 ANP and a practice Pharmacist, with excellent nursing and administrative support
- SystmOne clinical system
- Established and reputable training practice
- Weekly protected clinical /MDT meetings and daily coffee break
- Attractive salary package, incl. performance related bonus
- Opportunity for future partnership
- High QoF achiever
- As a valued team member, candidates would be encouraged to take a full and active role, with fairly distributed work.
- Recognising work-life balance as vital to maintain quality care
- Ideal start date of Jul / Aug 2017, but would wait for the right candidate
- Informal visits encouraged – all questions welcome
Applications : Please complete the online application form below by Friday 28th April
Interview Date : Wednesday 3rd May (1pm – 4pm)