Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Hastings
An extremely well established and forward thinking surgery are seeking to recruit an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join their dynamic and dedicated team. Working in a stimulating environment, alongside committed and dedicated Partners you will be able to develop and progress clinically whilst providing a high level of patient care.
East Sussex, Hastings
- 30-37.5 Hours
- Pride themselves on a non-hierarchical, patient centred working environment
- High QOF achieving practice
- Extremely good staff retention
- Earning potential of up to £50,000
- 6 weeks annual leave + Study Leave
- NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Desire to be part of a dedicated team
- Patient focused ANP committed to providing the highest level of care
- Registered Nurse with the NMC, possess the right to work in the UK.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs