Salaried GP Vacancy, Feltham - NHS Pension
This is a unique opportunity for you to take on a Salaried GP role within a quality focussed practice. You would have the chance to drive the service forward, and would be able to focus on specialist interests. You would enjoy being in a high quality recently refurbished practice - and the post would be suitable for a GP of any experience to thrive in. If you are seeking a manageable workload and a rewarding path of progression then this position is for you.
Conveniently located in the Feltham area, within walking distance of the nearest train station, and with ample parking provided.
- Expanding patient list with a manageable workload
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions
- Recently refurbished, spacious building meaning you will have comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with a longstanding team of GPs, as well as practice nurses and HCAs
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- The practice will cover indemnity fees on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave (pro rata)
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs