Lead GP Role, Croydon
We are looking for a Lead GP in Croydon to join a forward-thinking and progressive group of practices embracing and adapting to changes in general practice. The group has a successful track record of delivering high quality primary care services to patients and is an opportunity for a talented individual to be part of an exciting, expanding team.
- Working alongside other GPs with passion for primary care
- Well-organised, friendly and co-operative team
- Looking for a motivated GP who wants to make a telling contribution
- Supporting the delivery of QOF and enhanced services, as well as supporting Junior GPs, nurses and trainees
- £85,000 - £95,000 FTE
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests
- Environment where you are enabled to focus on patient care
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on the performers list
- Desire to work in a dynamic and developing environment
- Aspiration to succeed and progress with a forward-thinking practice
What Happens Next
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the 'Apply' button and attach an up to date CV. Alternatively, to discuss this and other similar opportunities with our GP Division, call us on 01423 813 450 and select option 3.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs