Salaried GP Job, Scunthorpe
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Salaried GP in Scunthorpe with a modern and progressive practice, which strives to consistently provide high quality patient care to the community. The Partners are looking to recruit an ambitious, hardworking and flexible GP to join their existing team with future partnership prospects in a high performing practice, if desired. You will be joining a practice which is innovative and forward thinking. You will have a very manageable workload with very few home visits required.
- Up to 8 sessions a week available (flexible session times)
- Large patient list size with a large clinical support team consisting of over 10 GPs, including 11 GPs and 2 Nurse Practitioners.
- Very manageable workload with very little home visits
- Training Practice which means that you will be working in a very organised and well-structured environment
- Practice uses SystmOne
- Salary circa £76,000 (pro rata) plus indemnity fees paid
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 weeks study leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
- Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs