Salaried GP(with a view to Partnership), Halifax
We are recruiting a salaried GP for a highly-regarded practice, based in Halifax. They have cultivated a positive, cohesive working environment and they regularly receive excellent feedback from those visiting the surgery. The workload is very reasonable; making for a good balance between work and home life. The surgery has an external perspective with regards to their approach and play a significant part in shaping the wider healthcare community.
- Circa £8,500 - 9,000 per session
- Payment of indemnity
- Successful, well-established practice
- Single site practice; set across one floor - meaning better access to colleagues
- CQC rated GOOD in all areas
- Playing a part in influencing the wider health community
- First-rate admin support; geared towards maximising QOF and making the practice run efficiently
- Excellent feedback from those visiting the surgery; positive comments about the atmosphere and quality of staff
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- Realistic number of appointments per session; circa 28 per day
- A strong emphasis on training and development
- Happy to hear from those with specific areas of interest, or to help develop them
- No weekend or out of hours' work
- Newly Qualified GP considered
- Competitive financial package
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' leave
- Career progression; partnership available
- Advice and support from a great team of Partners
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.