Salaried GP (With view to Partnership) - Birmingham
1 day left
Salaried GP (With view to Partnership)
A fantastic opportunity for a Salaried GP or Partner to join a high performing, stable practice in Birmingham. The only reason this position is available is due to the retirement of the Senior Partner. The Partners continue to invest in the infrastructure of the practice and are looking to become an accredited training practice in the future. You will be offered a genuine work life balance and have an opportunity to shape the future of the practice as an integral member of the team. This is the first clinical vacancy at the practice in 6 years.
Location - Birmingham
Salary - £10,000 per session + NHS Pension + Benefits as Salaried GP.
Package on offer
- £10,000 per session + NHS Pension + Benefits
- BMA model contract
- Career development opportunities, including any interests
- Genuine opportunity to shape the future of the practice
- 6 weeks’ annual leave
- 1 week academic leave
About the surgery
- High performing practice
- Strong clinical team - 1Snr Partner, 2 Partners, 1 Salaried GP. 1 ANP, 2 NP and reception team
- Excellent support from experienced colleagues
- Modern purpose built premises
- Forward-thinking practice with innovating ideas
Overview of the role
- 6/10 sessions – Can be flexible with this
- Modern working environment
- Stable workforce - first clinical vacancy in 6 years !
- Manageable patient list
- Good support team to deliver quality patient care
If you would like to know more about this role or other opportunities, we would welcome informal discussions to understand what would be of interest and explore viable positions for now or in the future.
To register your interest for this role please click “apply” or contact Richard Westcott directly on
O – 01423 521935
M – 07901 677570
E - Using the application form below
Apply for Salaried GP (With view to Partnership) - Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly