Salaried GP, Manchester (East)
We are recruiting a Salaried GP for a well-established and highly regarded, training practice in the Tameside, Greater Manchester area. The practice has been a hub of healthcare within the community for well over half a century. There is a great blend between the traditional elements of general practice and a desire to innovate and harness the latest developments. It's a fun, cohesive working environment; the GPs here enjoy coming to work; they value and respect their colleagues.
* £8,000 - £9,000 per session
* Full indemnity paid
* Payment of GMC fees
* Easy reach from Gatley, Salford and Oldham
* GP Training Practice
* Purpose built GP premises
* Quality driven and progressive
* Skilled clinical team, including Pharmacist Support
* Loyal and appreciative patient demographic
* High QOF achieving
* CQC 'GOOD'
* Superb IT structure and support
* Emis Web Clinical System
* Happy to support specialist interests
* 6 - 8 sessions per week
* Realistic number of appointments and quality time with patients
* Low callout ratio
* No on-call
* No out of hours or late surgeries
* Highly efficient, organised workflow
* Using Emis Web
* Competitive pay and benefits
* Support towards developing special interests
* 6 weeks' leave
* NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Apply for Salaried GP, Manchester (East)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly