Salaried GP Job, Eastbourne
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to take on a Salaried GP role within a successful, long standing partnership. You would have the chance to work with a committed team, and would be able to focus on specialist interests. You would enjoy being in a high quality family practice, with an outstanding QOF score - and the post would be suitable for a GP of any experience to thrive in. Because of their excellent name in the area the practice does not struggle to retain staff and has an excellent amount of administrative support, meaning you will have a very manageable workload.
Located in the Eastbourne area, within reach of the train station. On-site parking is also provided
- Varied patient list with an extremely manageable workload
- Offering 6-8 Salaried sessions
- High quality purpose built site meaning you will have comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with an outstanding approach to patient care and exemplary patient satisfaction.
- £76,000 per annum (FTE)
- NHS Pension scheme enrollment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave (pro rata)
- Support for development of special interests
- View to a lucrative partnership
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs