GP Partner Job, Shrewsbury
A high-achieving, very successful surgery in Shrewsbury has a fantastic new opening for a GP Partner to join their team. The surgery is long established, has a friendly and supportive atmosphere and houses a cohesive group of forward-thinking Partners so you'll be working alongside a great team. Practicing in a spacious, purpose built-building you'll enjoy working in an extremely well-organised and effective infrastructure.
- 6-8 sessions per week
- GMS contract
- Specious, modern, well maintained building
- Superb practice management and support staff for effective running of surgery
- No Buy in required
- Clear communication and collaboration employed throughout to achieve successful delivery of care
- Forward thinking approach, embracing of change
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next
If you wish to be considered for this vacancy, please use the 'Apply' button and attach a copy of your latest CV. Alternatively, you can also call us to talk in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3.
Interested in viewing other similar roles? Click here to view more General Practice Jobs
Apply for GP Partner Job, Shrewsbury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly