Salaried GP - Keighley
SALARIED GP ROLE
We are a friendly forward looking PMS training practice looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic, salaried doctor. Working across sites with completely different patient demographics provides a varied working week. Specialist interests are strongly encouraged and fully supported.
We provide a range of opportunities including MSK/Anticoagulation service/SMS/Dermatology/Wellbeing service/Minor Ops.
We have recently started the process of creating a super-partnership with our neighbouring practices with the aim of providing high quality care to our patient population.
- Up to 8 sessions a week available (full and part-time considered)
- Patient list size of approximately 16,300 patients,
- Exciting and innovative initiatives
- Award winning wellbeing service, chronic pain management team.
- Training practice, so you will be working in a well organised and structured environment
- Varied patient demographic at each of the sites
- Practice uses System One
- Salary circa negotiable depending on experience plus indemnity fees scheme
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 weeks study leave (pro –rata)
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
- Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
What Happens Next: To apply, please complete the online application form below.
Apply for Salaried GP - Keighley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly