Salaried GP Job, Wood Green
SALARIED GP, 6-8 SESSIONS, CIRCA £72,000 - £76,000 FTE, WOOD GREEN
This is a superb opportunity to work as a Salaried GP at a high achieving practice with exciting future plans. Clear career progression is being offered including an optional view to partnership, special interest areas are encouraged and will be supported by the Partners. The work load is very manageable thanks to a well organised practice team with excellent support in place from a committed and hard working administration team.
- 6-8 Sessions.
- Salary up to circa £76,000 FTE + Indemnity fees paid on top of salary.
- NHS pension enrolment.
- Very high achieving practice with excellent QOF performance.
- Excellent clinical and clerical support lends to well organised practice and manageable workload.
- Practice uses Emis Web
- Secretaries for GP's to reduce paperwork where possible
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week CPD support
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
What Happens Next
To find out more, please use the 'Apply' button and attach a version of your latest CV. You can also talk with us in complete confidence and without obligation about this opportunity. We can also present other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs