Salaried GP based in Basingstoke
A new opportunity has arisen for you to practice as a Salaried GP for a high-performing surgery in Basingstoke. The practice has a great reputation for being forward-thinking and offering high quality care to their local patient population. You will be working with a team of experienced GPs which means that you will be very well supported. This surgery will provide you with excellent working conditions with friendly staff that have been long standing as a result of this. This surgery offers you a great work life balance where no weekend/out of ours work is required.
- View to Partnership available
- 4-8 sessions available (extremely flexible session times)
- Superb QOF score consistently in the high 90s, so you are working with a surgery that has a long standing reputation for high achievement
- Training Practice which means that you will be working in a very organised and well-structured practice (including organised admin, management and I.T team)
- Outstanding support team containing highly skilled Nurse Practitioner and 5 experienced Nurses which means that you will have more time to focus on clinical work and achieve professional satisfaction
- Salary circa £72,000 (pro rata) + Indemnity fees paid in addition
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP based in Basingstoke
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly