Partner GP Job, Dundee
6-9 session GP Partner, Drawings circa £100,000 FTE, Dundee
A rewarding and stimulating opening for you to work as a GP Partner in Dundee is now available. The surgery is long established and houses a talented, cohesive group of clinicians so you'll be working alongside a great team. Practising in a spacious, purpose built-building you will be supported to develop interests and work amongst an engaging patient population. The practice is also extremely well organised, providing excellent infrastructure and clerical support.
- 6-9 Sessions available
- GMS contract
- Full parity from the outset, no buy in required
- Well managed workload catering for a practice population in excess of 8,000 patients alongside an excellent clinical team
- Clear communication and collaboration employed throughout to achieve successful delivery of care
- Drawings circa £100,000 FTE
- 7 weeks annual leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered for this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk also to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3.
Click here to view more General Practice Jobs