Locum GP / General Practitioner, Luton
TXM Healthcare are looking for a General practitioner who would be able to help with either all or some of the dates below in Luton.
25-Apr Tuesday 15.00-1800
02-May Tuesday 15.00-1800
28-Apr Friday 15.00-1800
05-May Friday 15.00-1800
10 minutes appointments
Allocated 30 minutes for admin
In order to work with TXM Healthcare, you must:
If you are available for any of the above dates or would like to know about similar dates in this area then please get in touch or submit your CV to this role.
1. Have full registration with a licence to practice with the GMC
2. Be on the GP register
3. Be on the national performers list
4. Have the right to work in the UK and be able to supply a copy of your passport or birth certificate and Visa if you are not a British Citizen.
TXM Health care are able to supply work in may different settings including:
1. GP surgeries
2. Walk in Centers
3. Various out of hour services
5. Opportunities to work on cruise ships