Locum GP Long term Role
TXM Healthcare are looking for a General practitioner who would be able to help with either all or some of the below role.
Stafford Emis Web
Start: End of May - Date negotiable
Until: End of August - Date negotiable
Days: Tuesdays and/or Fridays
Hours: 3 hour session in the morning, 2 visits and a 2 hour session in the afternoon (can be flexible in pm to 3 hours)
Visits paid separately if they are needed on the day.
In order to work with TXM Healthcare, you must:
If you are available for any of the above dates or would like to know about similar dates in this area then please get in touch or submit your CV to this role.
1. Have full registration with a licence to practice with the GMC
2. Be on the GP register
3. Be on the national performers list
4. Have the right to work in the UK and be able to supply a copy of your passport or birth certificate and Visa if you are not a British Citizen.
TXM Health care are able to supply work in may different settings including:
1. GP surgeries
2. Walk in Centers
3. Various out of hour services
5. Opportunities to work on cruise ships
Apply for Locum GP Long term Role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly