Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Scarborough
The opportunity has arisen for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner with a passion for delivering exceptional patient care to join a well-established rural practice. The practice sits in a rural area, with a manageable patient list with an experienced team of GPs. The Partners are very supportive and you will be encouraged to pursue any specialist interests and fully supported through any additional training. Staff retention is fantastic due to the excellent working conditions, attractive remuneration package and patient focussed approach.
- Full-time - 37 Hours a week
- Forward thinking and dynamic practice
- Flexible working arrangements to suit your needs
- High QOF achievers practice year-on-year
- Practice uses SystmOne
- Salary of £40,000 - £50,000, dependent on experience
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave plus study Leave
- NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Desire to be part of a dedicated team
- Patient focused ANP committed to providing the highest level of care
- Registered Nurse with the NMC, possess the right to work in the UK.
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs