Regular 10.5hr shifts at a Prison in Redditch
1 day left
Trust Locums are recruiting a GP for a Prison in the Redditch area.
Our client requires 10.5hr shifts every Tuesday starting ASAP. The breakdown is 9.00-12.30 (clinic) 13.30-17.00 (clinic) & 17.00-20.30 (new receptions) seeing patients in 10 minute patient slots. The system in use is System One and training can be provided upon request.
The ideal candidate would have prison experience and prison clearance however this client is very flexible so please apply with your CV and a cover letter.
If you are interested and would like further information please get in touch using the form below or call 0845 202 45 45.
WHY CHOOSE TRUST LOCUMS?
- Excellent customer service
- Working outside of the IR35 rule
- Huge range of sessions available
- Guarantee to find the work you are looking for
- Free email and text alerts of potential jobs
- No costly agency fees – free registration!
- Competitive pay rates available
- Clear confirmation of bookings (posted and emailed)
- Weekly payments straight into bank account
- Covers all areas of the UK
- Over 10 years’ experience in the locum business
NOT FOR YOU ?
If this is not the area in which you are seeking work but you know a colleague who is, we offer a refer a friend scheme at Trust Locums so please get in touch for further details.
Apply for Regular 10.5hr shifts at a Prison in Redditch
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly