1 Full Time & 1 Part Time GP Partner position available - South East Hampshire
1 Full Time & 1 Part Time Partner position available
Friendly, forward thinking GP Practice in South East Hampshire - near to Portsmouth - on the edge of the South Downs and the Solent.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a well-established and friendly, supportive GMS practice with a track record of providing excellent primary care. Current team of 3 GP Partners, 1 GP Retainer, Advanced Nurse Practitioner and a Practice Nurse Team
- EMIS Web, EPS, Lexacom
- Rated by the CQC as ‘Good’ in all areas when inspected in 2015
- Long history as a training practice
- 8150 Patients
- Consistently high QoF scores
- Patient centered care with personal lists
- Nurse led chronic disease management, HCA
- Part of the fast follower Vanguard/Better Local Care project for the local area
- Generous annual leave & sabbatical allowance
- Daily coffee meetings
To arrange for an informal visit or to request a practice profile, please contact Susie Myhill, Business Manager or Dawn Jafkins Practice Manager on 023 92 474 351 or to apply for this role please complete the online application form below.