Fantastic Salaried GP Job, Brighton (£72,000 FTE)
This is a unique opportunity to work in a Salaried role with one of the area's premier practices. You would enjoy a remarkably manageable, low workload as a result of the already comprehensive staffing levels. The surgery benefit from being based within a spacious modern building, allowing GPs to focus on specialist clinical areas. You would benefit from working with an experienced, respected team of partners, and would be involved in an exciting period of expansion currently taking place.
Conveniently located close to the centre of Brighton, with on-site parking provided.
- Established patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs