Nurse Practitioner Position, Sheffield
Prospect Health are looking for a Nurse Practitioner in Sheffield to join a long established and progressive group of practices embracing and adapting to new opportunities in general practice. The practice has a successful track record of delivering high quality primary care services to patients and is an opportunity for someone to be part of an exciting, supportive culture.
- Looking for a Nurse Practitioner who wants to help to drive the service the surgery offers and you will also be encouraged to use your own initiative
- You are treated as a valuable part of the whole clinical team alongside a very strong team of nurses with excellent work ethic
- You will support the delivery of QOF and enhanced services, as well as supporting the GPs, practice nurses and other nurse practitioners
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Desire to work in a progressive environment
- Registered with the NMC and has right to work in the UK
- Special interests encouraged
What Happens Next
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the 'Apply' button and attach an up to date CV. Alternatively, to discuss this role and other similar opportunities with our GP Division, call 01423 813 450 and select option 3.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs