Practice Nurse Opportunity, Reading
We are looking for a Practice Nurse to join a forward-thinking and progressive surgery embracing and adapting to changes in general practice. The practice has a successful track record of delivering high quality primary care services to patients and is an opportunity for someone to be part of an exciting, supportive structure.
- GP led forward-thinking company continuing to grow
- As a Practice Nurse you will be encouraged to use your own initiative and introduce new services where you see fit
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests - the company invests in its staff
- £28,000 - £34,000 FTE
- Potential for family friendly flexible hours
- 5 weeks annual leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Desire to work in a progressive environment
- Registered with the NMC and has right to work in the UK
- Special interests encouraged
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs