Locum GP - Telford
TXM health care needs GP's willing to work in Telford. If you are interested in covering the below then please contact us today!
GP needed in Telford
Ideally from 08.30-14.00 for surgery Calls and Admin time
HOWEVER any AM hours are now being considered
Full compliance will be required to be put forward for these dates.
- Copy of your CV and 2 details of people to contact for references.
- Copy of your Passport and UK visa if you have one
- GMC annual retention letter 2017
- Your CCT certificate
- DBS Certificate (We can pay for this for you if you do not have one)
- Copy of your medical insurance papers (Usually MDU/MDDUS)
- Basic Life Support certificate (We can pay for an online course if you do not have a valid certificate)
- Adult and children safeguarding certificates (We can pay for an online course if you do not have a valid certificate)
- Hep B Report.